15 Jan 2007

Ach - fell to a thrasher

The pickings were slim and I just got back from vacation so with my blood up I went hunting. Spotted a thrasher ratting in Eifer and went for him but he warped out. Picking up some intel made me think he was an easy target so I tracked him to Hrondedir where i ambushed him.

Mistake. i got cocky and he had T2 ACs installed unlike the other thrasher noobs. This destroyer was set up to kill and main rifters. My ship was a smoking ruin within a few seconds: i could have warped out but stuck it in there. Result: Rifter go BOOM.


2007.01.14 20:59
Victim: flashfresh
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Independent Pilots
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Hrondedir
Security: 0.3
Involved parties:
Name: Viseris (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.4
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Sebiestor tribe
Ship: Thrasher
Weapon: 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Destroyed items:
F-aQ Phase Code Tracking Subroutines
Warp Disruptor I
200mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I
Small Capacitor Booster I
Small Armor Repairer I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Monopropellant I Hydrazine Boosters
Cap Booster 100, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Nuclear S, Qty: 24 (Cargo)
Carbonized Lead S, Qty: 100 (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 54
Gremlin Rocket, Qty: 11