16 Oct 2007

Back after a break

Between RL issues and my ISP giving my crap. Am back. Am angry and want to kill someone. So on the day I come back there is a long patch day. Fuck.

However, this devblog article gave me a reason to cheer. Long have I wanted a means in which I can view the kill mails ingame. While I use Battleclinic a lot, something ingame would be cool too. Also, no more killmails going to NPCS and the full value of the kill is recorded with rigs included. Are implants included too?

YAAARRR. I want more. I need to kill someone. I lost the Jag and Wolf but am getting two more right now. God bless New Eden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the Hurricane?

Anonymous said...

Have two more Hurricanes but one can't beat the Wolf or Jag.

Looking to going back to refitting out a rupture with mucho T2 kit....