1 May 2009

EVE Blog Banter #7: This isn't me...

This is the seventh installment of the EVE Blog Banter , the monthly EVE Online blogging extravaganza created by CrazyKinux . Any questions about the EVE Blog Banter should be directed here.

Check out other EVE Blog Banter articles at the bottom of this post!

This month's topic comes to us from CrazyKinux Himself, and he asks us Bloggers: "What three things haven't you done in EVE and why? Would you be willing to try one day? Why so? Why not?"

Hmmmm, so much I want to do and haven't done in New Eden and the fact that there is no end-game means the choices are near infinite.

So, in now particular order here are my three things that I have not (yet) done....

1. CAPITALS and the Doomsday
Yup, I like big shooty ships like anyone else but I have held back from going down this route due to the high cost (obviously) and the limited use of these ships. Still, I would like to pilot one of these ships or even better - the titan class ship and hitting a Doomsday and seeing a sea of ships turn into wreckage.

2. Write a series of short stories or a novella
I love writing and use New Eden as my inspiration - have written small pieces here and there but I would love to have the time to pull it altogether into a coherent story. Many fine writers already in New Eden already and I want to join this group.

3. Do a tour of New Eden

I want to take a picture of all the landmarks in New Eden complete with a kill mail in each. New Eden has many, many landmarks and I remember Kane Rizzel doing a little tour complete with photos. I would have loved to have added a kill at each of these glamourous sites of interest!

List of other participants:

More to follow....